10 Mistakes Buyers Make When Buying A Home
1. Choosing a REALTOR who is not committed to forming a strong business relationship with you.
2. Making an offer on a home without being
3. Not knowing the total cost you must pay at closing
4. Limiting your search to the internet
5. Thinking that there’s a perfect home
6. Not considering your long term needs
7. Not following through on your due diligence
8. Not having a home inspection
9. Not examining insurance needs
10. Not purchasing a home protection plan
Tips for making the selection process easier:
Visit homes at a later time of day, you may notice things you missed earlier, pay attention to the homes and schools surrounding it.
Take notes during each property visit, write down your first impression
Bring a camera to document each home that you visit.
Rely on the advice of your REALTOR